These Resources Offer Valuable Information Regarding Eco-Friendly Events, Corporate Retreats and Planning Meetings Out of Town.
Our recent blog posts have included information on how to host an eco-friendly event, how to use social media during a conference, the benefits of working with a hotel negotiator for an event, and using a housing company to book your hotel.
If you are looking for more information on these subjects, here is a list of resources:
- Throw an eco-friendly event with these tips from EcoMagazine.com
- EarthTimes.org explains the push on businesses to publish environmental reports
- For some green tips for your business, visit EcoConcerns.net.
- Get ideas for your next corporate retreat from Fox Business.
- The Center for Social Media has a great page purely devoted to using social media during a conference. Check it out here.