We’ve compiled a list of resources, articles, and websites to answer any questions you may have after reading our recent blogs.
- Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr—it’s hard to keep all of the social media straight. Learn how to harness the power of social media with this guide from The Case Foundation.
- If you’re planning an event for a lot of people, then you might consider hiring a caterer to feed them all. This article from About.com explains how hiring a caterer can benefit your event.
- Want an easy way to coordinate the schedules of a large number of people? Check out Doodle, the easy online scheduling tool.
- Nervous about your big presentation? Get some great tips with this guide from LifeHack.org.
- Looking for some help for your next meeting? The professionals at Meeting Services Unlimited are experienced in all aspects of meeting and convention planning. Contact us today!