Many companies are realizing the potential of using technology to streamline marketing, improve communications, and create interactive and engaging corporate events. There are several technological approaches you can take to enhance your next conference that you should consider.
- Social Media: Facebook and Twitter aren’t just for college students anymore. By creating a Facebook page for your event, you can increase attendance and save money on printing brochures. Twitter allows employees to communicate throughout conferences and share immediate feedback about event activities.
- Online Registration: Save time and resources by allowing your attendees to RSVP and register for events online. You can set up user-friendly secure login pages that allow access to event schedules and sign-ups, as well as links to the company website.
- Event Website: Let your employees and clients get the most out of your events by creating a website specifically dedicated to your event. You can provide links to marketing materials, an event floor plan, schedule of activities, and social media pages.
- E-mail Marketing: Utilizing e-mail is an effective way to reach your attendees and exhibitors. You can distribute promotional materials, link to online registration, explain live events, and advertise educational sessions for your event. Including a header with your company’s logo will increase recognition and you can even keep track of how many people have viewed your e-mail notifications to gauge general interest.
- Interactive Participation: With the use of handheld devices and laptops, attendees can have input and answer polls taken during large seminars and demonstrations. This keeps people interested, effectively distributes information, provides instant feedback, and increases general communication.
Meeting Services Unlimited can organize all of the details of your company’s next event and help you include the latest technology to make your conferences and seminars successful. To learn more about us, visit our website or call (317) 841-7171.